Learn from the best to master your barbering craft.
There’s more to the perfect shave than meets the eye. Our experts know how to judge their clients’ skin, adjust their technique for beard direction and style to suit a client’s look.
Our unique courses, run by master barber Darius, offer a bespoke service: helping you to develop the skills necessary to sharpen your shaving technique and take our expertise back to your salon. Darius has more than 25 years’ experience in London barbershops and is a true master of his craft: passionate about the art of traditional grooming and eager to keep the trade alive by training the masters of the future.
1 day course includes:
- One day tuition with one of our wet shave experts;
- A run down on hygiene, health and safety with a cut-throat razor;
- Exploring required tools and products, plus razor handling and techniques;
- In-depth knowledge about male skin;
- Practical sessions using real models;
Option 1: One-to-One Wet shaving
£420 pp (incl. VAT)
You’ll work individually with one of our wet shave professionals, receiving undivided attention to ensure you master the technique with perfection. At the end of course, you’ll be confident and knowledgeable about barbering skills and ready to put them into practice.
Option 2: Group Wet Shave (Small Groups! Max. 3 students per class)
£320pp (incl. VAT)
Tailored to those with some experience in barbering and/or hairdressing, this course will help you break into the growing traditional barbershop market. Learn the ultimate barbershop craft – the wet shave.
- Models are arranged by The Legends Barber Shop.
- Certificate in Traditional Wet Shaving will be issued on completion.
- We can also provide our students with a starter shaving kit. More information on request.
- Courses are held at our central London location (Holborn, WC1R 4RH), on Sundays.
- Training can be also done at your location between Monday - Sunday (for a minimum of 2 students), additional cost of travel expenses will be added to the final cost.
- Email us directly to arrange a suitable date or to ask us a question: email@example.com
- Once date is confirmed and payment made, your bookings for the training is secured.
- All information on your booking are sent via email.
- A 14 days cancellation policy apply.
- All courses are payable in UK (Sterling £). Price incl. VAT.
- For larger groups please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
- When training takes place at our London location- Max. 3 students per class.
- We can work with more students at your premises.
- Please make a payment by choosing suitable option
Booking and Payment info
Option 3: Training option at your salon, UK or abroad.
For further information contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbering techniques and wet shaving courses.
We offer on-site trainings option, we also can come to you, locally or internationally.
The course will develop existing hairdressing cutting skills and introduce new techniques required by the barbering industry.
Designed for those with some experience in barbering and/or hairdressing, this course will help you get ahead in the growing traditional barbershop market - and we also offer the possibility of an extra training service for unisex salon hairdressers, which will expand your offering and increase your popularity. Master the ultimate barbershop craft – the wet shave.
You’ll work in a select, small group with our wet shave professionals, benefitting from their skills and the group around you to ensure you hone the technique to perfection. At the end of course, you’ll be confident in your new barbering skills and ready to put them into practice.
Offering a traditional barbershop service doesn't just create an additional source of revenue to your salon. The respected craft will add prestige to any salon brand - especially with our course Certificate to prove your qualification.
Training session can be crafted to your needs and expectations, learning wet shaves as well as barbering cutting techniques.