The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop Privacy Notice
The purpose of this document
1. The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
2 .This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. It applies to customers of The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop
The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
This notice applies to customers of The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop. This notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this notice at any time.
It is important that you read this notice, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Data protection principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
How is your personal information collected?
information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide if you purchase any products or booking services through the Site or , complete any forms on the Site, upload or submit any material via the Site or request any information; details of any transactions made by you through the Site; communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content; information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them
How we use your personal data:
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
4. if you purchase any goods or services, (a) enable us to process your orders and (b) verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to any payments you make online;
5. provide you with any services and information offered through the Site which you request;
6. audit the downloading of data from the Site;
7. improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customize them for users;
8. identify visitors to the Site;
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
1. Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else's interests).
2. Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
uses the information collected from you to perform the contract we have entered into with you to provide you with the benefits of being a The Legends Barber Shop member. The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop will be acting on the instruction of its client and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you such as providing a benefit or service or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as to ensure the health and safety of our workers).
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop will use such information to identify its visitors. The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
Any information The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit processing agencies, or references provided by you in the course of your account creation.
The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with goods and services.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
The legal basis for processing your personal data is to meet The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop to provide goods and services to you.
Legitimate interests pursued by The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop.
To promote the marketing of goods and services offered by
The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
We do not need your consent to process your personal data in order to perform our contractual obligations to you. In limited circumstances, we may approach you for your written consent to allow us to process certain data or particularly sensitive data. If we do so, we will provide you with full details of the information that we would like it and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent. You should be aware that it is not a condition of your contract with us that you agree to any request for consent from us.
We have asked you to consent to us sharing the personal details you provided on your registration on The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop websites. Should you decide to withdraw this consent, you can do so at any time by email@example.com or writing to us at the address set out below (see last section for full contact details).
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers and other entities in the group.
We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We may transfer your personal information outside the EU.
If we do, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your personal information.
Why might you share my personal information with third parties?
We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with you, for the purposes of delivering our products to the relevant third party and for responding to any queries or complaints relating to such delivery or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Which third-party service providers process my personal information?
The following activities are carried out by third-party service providers i.e extended payment plans, and payment processing providers, delivery companies, market research, product fulfilment and data analytics. The activities for which we use third-party service providers may change from time to time in order for us to meet the needs of the business.
How secure is my information with third-party service providers and other entities in our group?
All our third-party service are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
What about other third parties?
We may share your personal information with other third parties, for example in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of the business. We may also need to share your personal information with a regulator or to otherwise comply with the law.
The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for two years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After two years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held in the United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop in writing by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact The Legends Male Grooming Limited T/A The Legends Barber Shop in writing by emailing email@example.com. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.
1. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in.
2. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org
3. Please note that when you visit our website, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. We will keep these records for up to 10 years.
4. The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting the The Legends Male Grooming Limited website.
By using this website, you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions by amending this page. You should check these Terms and Conditions each time you revisit the website. By continuing to use this website, you accept any changes and agree to be bound by them. If you purchase any goods or services through this website, additional Terms of Sale will also apply.
Who we are
This website is operated by The Legends Male Grooming Limited (we, us and our). We are a limited company, registered in England. Our company number is 9102121, and our registered office is at 12 Lambs Conduit Passage, WC1R 4RH, London, United Kingdom. The Legends Male Grooming Limited VAT Number is GB192944668.
You may only use this website for non-commercial use and only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may retrieve and display content from this website on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. If you do so, you must not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices from the original content. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of this website and, where they apply, will be displayed before you access the relevant features, parts or content.
You are not allowed to store pages of this website on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of this website;
remove or change any content of the website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the website or the servers on which it is hosted; or create links to the website from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of this website, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
You must only use this website and anything available from the website for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
All rights granted to you under these Terms and Conditions will terminate immediately if you breach any of these terms.
All orders placed by you via this website are subject to our latest Terms and Conditions. Upon receipt of your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email, detailing the products you have ordered. We are aiming to dispatch all orders within 24h.
We may refuse to accept an order on any or all of the following grounds:
- where goods are no longer available;
- where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
- where we suspect any fraudulent activity;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our Terms and Conditions.
Sales to destinations not within our list of shipping countries will only be accepted with prior arrangement and will be subject to pre-payment and may be subject to a minimum export sale order value.
We take payment immediately for your order and all goods are subject to availability. We always endeavor to keep accurate stock information on our website. However, in the event we are unable to supply a product, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and issue a full refund.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in any content on this website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these Terms and Conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from this website.
Your personal information
- We are not responsible if you cannot access our website properly or at all because your ISP connection, the Internet generally or your browser software is inadequate or functioning badly, or if your ISP suspends or terminates their service to you, or because of any other event outside our control.
- Making your use of the website enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of our website. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during what we anticipate will be relatively low levels of online use. We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have our website available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
- Our website relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the website and try to fix bugs that we spot or are notified to us, we cannot guarantee that our website will be bug-free or will work all the time. It is not a term of these Terms and Conditions that our website or any individual feature of our website will always be available, error free and/or free from viruses.
- Except to the extent that any Terms of Sale apply, we make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of this website.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that any content on this website will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude: (a) any responsibility for or liability arising out of any dealings you have with third parties that take place using or facilitated by our website; and (b) any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of your use of our website, or of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any Terms of Sale (if applicable). For example, losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us when you register as a user on this website.
- Notwithstanding this, nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect any liability we may have for: (a) death or personal injury arising from our negligence or our liability; (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law, and you agree that any dispute between us regarding these terms or this website will only be dealt with by the English courts, provided that, if you live in a part of the United Kingdom other than England, the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will govern and any dispute will only be dealt with by the courts there. Nothing shall prevent us from bringing proceedings to protect our intellectual property rights before any competent court worldwide. If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions or any Terms of Sale (if applicable) is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any part or other provision.