Sun is shining? Tick. Hair is looking good? Tick.
What is there to do next? Well, if you’re in London like us, then there are a lot of options to choose from.
As the summer season well and truly hits, we are spoilt for choice here in our country’s capital. Luckily for Legends these attractions are right on our doorstep, too.
Strand – Right outside of the area’s best barbershop, we have the Strand – the walk along it alone is a must for summer in the city. It runs for ¾ mile from Trafalgar Square to Middle Temple Lane, where it then becomes Fleet Street.
• Take a look around and take in the city – go and see the enchanting landmark that is the Royal Courts of Justice; the beautiful church of Saint Mary-Le-Strand, the famed Australia House, or take advantage of one of the many events at the neoclassical Somerset House, which overlooks the River Thames.
• Looking to be entertained? Historic London theatres – the Adelphi and the Savoy – are minutes away by foot!
• If you need somewhere local to stay at the end of a day of sightseeing, (or perhaps, a fancy hotel bar to wind down in), may we suggest the Savoy Hotel and The Strand Hotel? These are two of London’s most celebrated residences.
Holborn – Our original London barbershop, based on Lamb’s Conduit Passage, is close to as can be to several top attractions in London town.
• If you’ve set your sights on shopping, you’re in the right part of London! Covent Garden is the West End’s most prominent entertainment area. Our Holborn shop also sits close to Hatton Garden jewellery shops and Leather Lane Street Market, where you’ll find some tasty and authentic lunchtime treats.
• Heading toward the West End? You’ll walk past the grand Freemason’s Hall, steeped in London history.
• Want to stay outdoors and enjoy the weather? Take a pew in Bloomsbury Square or Lincoln’s Inn Field.